I wanted a nice looking Matte Black motorcycle helmet and this one ticked nearly all the boxes for me!
A full face helmet with Pinlock visor insert included and drop down sun visor make this a great allrounder.
A very high SHARP rating and built in sun visor are major plus points – Lack of storage for my SHARKtooth is a big negative for me and I use this helmet less these days. Still – a nice looking helmet!
Shark S900 Dual Special Edition – Matt Black
- Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin
- Multi-element internal shock-absorber with differentiated density
- Airflow directed by integrated ducts
- Anti-scratch 2.2 mm visor – Total Vision Anti-fog visor
- Slide Lock quick release visor system
- Racing upper ventilation system using multi-point air intake and Venturi deflector
- Stainless steel vent protection spelt grills
- Fully Removable Interior Lining in microfibre fabric
- Quick release chinstrap Microlock
- External anti-UV lacquer finish
- Pinlock visor insert included
- Internal Anti-scratch Sun visor (uv protected) Fitted
- Anti-turbulence system
- Spoiler fitted
- Weight: 1450g
The Shark S900 Dual Special Edition Matt Black has the following specification:
|Chin Strap||Quick Release|
|Removable Interior||Fully Removable|
|Sharp Rating||4 Star|
|Visors||Pinlock Included, Integral Sun Visor|
About Shark Helmets
With over 25 years of experience in the production of motorcycle helmets, it’s no wonder that Shark is rapidly becoming one the world’s most dominant biking brands. Their desire to push technical boundaries in order to create innovative products is first class. Shark has always believed in perfecting their products using the ultimate testers available, motorcycle racers from the world’s most prestigious championships. With names such as Carl Fogarty, Randy De Puniet and Scott Redding on the testers list, it’s easy to see why Shark helmets are becoming the default brand of choice for many bikers today. This development through racing has led Shark not only to focus on comfort and innovation, but ultimately to focus on safety.
You can buy this helmet from many places online. Personally I use sportsbikeshop and you can see and buy the helmet by clicking here