I was looking for a waterproof motorcycling boot that will also look good when I am off the bike – either socialising or in meetings at work.
The Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Shoe is a lightweight, waterproof leather and suede stylish urban shoe and did the job perfectly for me – So perfectly I bought both colours! Check out the pics below
About the Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Motorcycling Shoe
The Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof shoe (Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686.ECC EU Directive) boasts a lightweight, street styled upper combining full grain leather and suede for optimised comfort, durability and look. Waterproofing is afforded by a waterproof membrane subtly built into the chassis for 100 per cent performance against wet penetration.
The top tongue and collar are constructed from leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel. Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for an easy, secure and comfortable fit. For all round strategic protection and flexibility in key areas, dual density ergonomic MX-derived ankle and heel protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining while padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
Moulded to the upper is an advanced rubber compound cupsole is for stability, grip, support and durability. A reinforced midsole is inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability. The removable and replaceable and anatomically profiled EVA and Lycra footbed is for added comfort and support.
Metal logo detailing logos and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel. Finally, the internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Shoe Details:
- Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686.ECC EU Directive
- Lightweight upper combining full grain leather and suede
- Waterproof membrane subtly built into the chassis
- Top tongue and collar constructed from leather for enhanced comfort
- Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for easy, secure and comfortable fit
- Dual density ergonomic MX-derived ankle and heel protector
- Padding on tongue and heel area provide high levels of comfort and fit
- Advanced rubber compound cupsole is moulded to the upper
- Reinforced midsole inserted between the upper and the
- Anatomically profiled, removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra footbed
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement layered under the upper
Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Shoe Specification
Granted, after a winter of riding, my black pair are not looking as smart!
Buy Alpinestars J6 Waterproof Motorcycling Boots Online
There are many places to buy the Alpinestars J6 Waterproof boots online. Personally I use Sportsbikeshop and you can find the full range of Alpinestars J6 boots here